BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today I...

baby-sat a bunny. A super cute bunny.



I told you she was cute. Her name's "Oreo"




Long story short, a friend asked me to take care of her while he was gone and so... I did. All the kids wanted to keep her. Dad did not. ;)




And as a side note, everyone enjoyed stuffing carrots up her mouth.

Sam: "Ahh! I heard her go "crunch, crunch"!" (He made a "crunching" noise as he said this)
Viv: "I'll go and get another carrot!" (The bunny had had 3 already at this point :)
Lil delightedly said "Her whiskers tickle my cheeks!"

Yes, we were ready to adopt her there and then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.

Anonymous said...

"Everyone enjoyed stuffing carrots up her mouth"

um, yeah, I miss the way you make me laugh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...