BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's 7 o'clock...

and the cake is made,



the flowers are in their vases,



the table is most carefully set,



and our prettiest outfits are put on.



A new baby in the house calls for celebration, don't you think?



Little Ellie has been most warmly welcomed into our family- we are all vying for chances to hold, hug, kiss, dress and pet her. She'll never lack for love or attention!

5 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Congrats! I'm sure Ellie is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Congratulations!!

Abigail said...

yay! what cute baby feet!! :) You guys will have to come for a visit soon so we can meet her!!! :)

Abigail said...

Hey Johanna, I tried to send you a e-mail birthday greeting, but when I sent it, it came back and said that your e-mail doesn't exist. Did you delete it?
P.S. Happy belated birthday!!! =) ♥

Unknown said...

What a very nice dinner it was.
Lilly was so precious how she wanted everything to be perfect.
It was!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...