BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hungry, Anyone?

Well, I hope you're not too hungry, because these treats would hardly fill up a baby's tummy!

See that ham sandwich up above?

It's only 7/8's of an inch long.

This adorable breakfast tray is 5 centimeters wide and completely hand constructed out of polymer clay. I love the citrus fruit and salami!

While on Etsy a while back, I came across an Etsy shop owner, Shay Aaron, from Israel, who creates miniature clay food items.

Check out those meatballs! I was totally amazed at the huge amount of detail that goes into making these pieces that are the size of a penny.

I could never do that- think of all that delicate work it would take to create such tiny pieces of food! I have neither the patience nor perseverance!

"That would take a lot of work!" Soph exclaimed. I agreed. How could you even see to do something so tiny, and well, miniature??

I'd have to say either the stew ingredients on the cutting board or the salmon with lemons is my favorite miniature- how about you?

1 comments:

Abigail said...

wow! that's amazing! I like the little pastry treats best. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...