BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bread, Bread, Bread!


The other day mommy and I made bread. I put all the ingredients into the bread machine and then the machine did the kneading. When it was all done, we took the dough out, shaped it, and then put it in the pan. Here is our basic bread recipe:
1 1/8 cups water
1 tsp salt
1 T honey or sugar
2 T olive oil or butter
2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp yeast
(this recipe makes one good sized loaf of bread)

3 comments:

Grandma H. said...

Chris,
That bread looks delicious.
I wish I could have had some right when it was done. MMMMMMMMMM ...
Love,
Grandma H.

Moriah A. said...

Chris the bread looks yummy! I think I am going to come over a try a piece! just joking! You enjoy your delicious looking bread!

The Von Eight said...

It tasted great, Chris!
Love, your brothers and sisters

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...