This past Saturday I attended a baby shower for one of my friend' sister. While the expecting mother opened her presents, we played bingo. Everyone was given a sheet of paper that had 25 squares on it and you were supposed to write on each of the squares something you guessed the mother would receive. If the person received one of the gifts you had written on one of your squares, you could cross off that square. In the end, when the mother had opened all of her gifts, whoever had the most squares crossed off would get a prize. I had 24 squares crossed off so I won the framed artwork above as my prize!
-Hanna
2 comments:
Aww, thats nice. Baby shower games can be so fun :D
I guess helping out with all your little siblings has made you very very smart.
Love,
Grandma H.
Post a Comment