BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Viv-ism

For a while Viv was having trouble going to sleep at night so my mom would lay her down in my parents' room until she would go to sleep. However, this soon became a habit that Viv enjoyed and mommy had to break. Since then, come bedtime, Viv has come up with some interesting and often hilarious reasons why she can not go to sleep in the bed that the two of us share. For example, just the other night she informed mommy that she couldn't go to sleep with me because, "I have a disease and Hanna will get sick from it if I sleep with her." Needless to say, life will never be dull with Viv around!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's really funny! Josh is the same way for some reason. He utterly despises going to sleep in his room..or actually, sleeping in it all together. I wonder why it is..Josh does fine when he has company though.

Moriah A. said...

That is so like viv! Too funny!

Grandma H. said...

You have got to love our VIV...

I think your Mom could write a book with all the funny things that have been said in your home.

Love,
Grandma H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...