Prince Caspian finally came out and I was able to go see it yesterday! I really liked it, the acting was superb, and I loved the extras such as the storming of Miraz's castle.
The movie had a lot of funny lines such as when a Telmarine first saw Reepicheep and exclaimed, "You're a mouse!?!"
Lots of action made it very exciting. If I had to give my favorite
Narnia character though, I would have to say it is still Lucy.

3 comments:
I am NOT a mouse lover...
but Reepicheep had his cute little ways!
I really liked how the movie showed Edmund's continued maturity from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Lucy is just sooooo sweet!
It was very good. Very action-packed! The battle scenes were amazing and how about the fight between Peter and Miraz.
Yes, we enjoyed it too!
How many days until "Voyage of the Dawn Treader"?
Love,
Grandma H
a little less than 730 days! Becasue the Voyage of the Dawn Treader has a different director than the other Narnia movies they were able to start filming for it while filming Prince Caspian! It is said to come out May 7 2010! I can't wait! I LOVED this one I think it was better than the last one! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD!!
The movie is completely great!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment