BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camp!

We had a totally awesome time at camp! My mom was able to go this year and she brought Sam with. The theme was Pilgrims Progress- which I think is a good theme. Plus, a lot of my friends were there, and it was great to be with them and to talk with them. We had great meetings, fun activities such as water balloon throwing, races, volleyball, kickball, bean-bags (which I'm horrible at :), charades, a bonfire, talking, staying up late in our cabins (and I mean late!), we had wonderful food- did I mention dilly bars? Group pictures, Camp shirts, God's word, life lessons, I could go on and on about all of the things we did at Camp, there's so many!
Something that really blessed me- when we came to the end of the Wall of Salvation, there was a cross and, like Christian, we knelt in front of it and had a quiet moment with the Lord. It was at this point that we were freed from our burdens. It was great experience and when I knelt down and prayed a wonderful feeling crept in, like I had just done the best thing I've ever done. Anyway, this picture is of Viv, kneeling in front of the cross. (special thanks goes to Mrs. W for this picture :)

Overall Camp was great, I learned a lot, had fun, and was blessed. Hopefully more posts will start to come... we're swamped right now! Maybe as school starts back up again I'll have more time to post.

4 comments:

hermitgirl said...

camp was marvelous and Hanna, I do believe I'm worse at bean bags then you!

Erica said...

Oh my goodness, you are both better at bean bags than I! Poor Jake had to have me on his team...the only reason we won was because he got them in the hole almost every time!

Good post, Hanna! It was such a lovely thing to see you at camp and spend time with you. I love you so much and I miss you so much it almost hurts. You've no idea how much I really love you.

The Von Eight said...

Aww... I love you too...

olivia :) said...

hey hanna.
i wish i was at camp.
its looks and seems sooo fun.
olivia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...