BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Flowers... Again


I know I just did a post on flowers but on my way to work the other day I noticed how pretty some of the flowers are. Here are a couple pictures I took.



3 comments:

Abigail said...

Those flowers are really beautiful Johanna! Do you grow them at your house?

hermitgirl said...

I love the flowers! Where was that cactus plant? eh, and why complain about flower pictures I ask? Hmm, if i could it be bunnies (mostly Bob's, Diggy runs too much) But can I figure out how to get that camera to let me have my pictures on the computer? Noooo...

You don't think that's a show of old age do you? Not being able to figure out a camera? i think I can even feel a wrinkle coming on... IS THAT A GREY HAIR?!?!?!

Leah said...

What gorgeous flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...