What do you get when you add to one two year old boy: sand, fried chicken, cantaloupe, baked beans, cake, juice, mud pies, water, and did I already mention sand?! By the end of a fun-filled day, we had a major ring around the tub at our house! By the way, have you ever taken a two year old boy wearing overalls and tipped him upside down after playing in sand for hours? You should try it - it's amazing how much sand comes pouring out!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Ring Around the Tub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! If I had any two year old boys and some sand, I'd try tipping them upside down. But as it is, I have neither so I'll just take your word for it ;)
Sounds like the best of days!,
-Merrill
I say, how was this little two year old with being upside down?
Actually, he laughed the whole time!
Post a Comment