BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Curly Tops

Here is a picture I took of Viv, Soph, Rach, and Lil after a night spent with rollers in their hair. Rach spent the night with Soph and we had a lot of fun taking out their curlers and doing their hair. Aren't they cute?

7 comments:

Grandma H. said...

They are ADORABLE!!!!

How fun!

I bet the sleepover was fun too!

Grandma H

Erica said...

Cute! I LOVE curly tops! =)

The Von Eight said...

I'm sure you do! ;)

Moriah A. said...

Jr. Erica's and Deborah's! Those girls love their curly hair! I like it too!

hermitgirl said...

curly tops to the top!

Anonymous said...

speaking of hair styles....I heard a rumor about yours...pictures? Please?
I love you!

olivia :) said...

ohh thats such a cute picture! i am lovin the curls! its adorable. well have fun in life!
love ya!
olivia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...