This is an overall view of Boonesburrow, my fort. The blue is supposed to represent a small stream running through the settlement. And there is alot more behind the tower.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
My Lincoln Log Fort
Posted by The Von Eight at 12:49 PM
Labels: lincoln log project, Si
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very nice!! have you been studying about forts in school?
I love making forts and stuff! I love yours. I always had this problem of trying to build really big, but then running out of room.
:)awesome si!
Si - I love it - you know your uncles used to work on forts all the time... In fact did they ever tell you that we used to play in this abandoned "fort" up above my parents house - it was an old foundation that wasn't used anymore - it had a cool pole running down from an upper level to a lower level... Wow that was a long time ago! I hope you showed them your amazing efforts! Love you sweety and miss you so much!
Very Nice Si,
It looks great in the picture but I was fortunate to see it in person.
After reading Miss Nicki's comment I was wondering who protected who when they played in the fort.
It was probably Nicki protecting your Uncles :)
I think she has an alias...Annie Oakley
Love you much,
Grandma H
Hi, this is Si. Sorry I didn't get the aerial view of it,it got deleted in the process of editing but it already had some parts missing (sam had gotten in to it wile we were getting batteries.)
Post a Comment