Today I want show you a ramp that my brother, Chris, and I built. It is not the best, but after a lot of trial and error, we finely got it to work.
We first started out with Chris putting a thin piece of wood out for the kids to run their little cars down. Then I got out another piece to make a bigger ramp. Next we went around the house searching for ideal spots to place the ramp. We ended up deciding to nestle it in between the cushions of our living room couch. After several test runs and minor adjustments, it was finally completed. Viv and Sam had so much fun with us. They would run up into the kitchen, climb up on a chair placed by the wall overlooking our living room, and then send their car down the track. Here are some pictures.
Signing off,
Si (and Chris, too :)
2 comments:
Very cool Si! You and Chris did a good job! :)
Congrats on the ramp boys! I want to come down and try that out myself.
Post a Comment