BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday, Hanna!

Your dad and I want to wish you the happiest of birthdays, Hanna. When I was pregnant with you I remember how much I REALLY wanted to have a little girl. I am continually amazed at how the Lord knows the desires of our heart and He abundantly blessed us with you! It's hard to believe that the tiny little baby born fourteen years ago is the same young woman who is growing up so beautifully. I still think that there must be some switch going on in the middle of the night - how else could you grow up so quickly?

Hanna, we love you very much. Our lives have been filled with so much joy because of you!

8 comments:

Mac said...

Happy Birthday Dear Johanna! Bless you!!!!!! *hugs*

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Happy Birthday Hanna!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Johanna!! I remember when you were born, too... WOW! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hanna! You are the most amazing friend ever. Thanks for listening to me when I'm frustrated and laughing with me when I make my (dumb) jokes. I constantly find myself looking up to you in the way that you treat your brothers and sisters. I always see you looking out for them and taking care of them, even when they bother you....I wish I was more like that :)

Rest assured, your birthday present is on the way! Even though it's a little late...okay, A LOT late. But it will be there someday. Maybe even in time for next year's birthday :P

The Von Eight said...

Aww, thanks everybody! I love you too Merrill

:p

Grandma H. said...

Hanna,

I remember so well the day you were born. In fact I remember where I was and what I was doing when the Lord first spoke into my heart about you. It only took for your mom to stop by one day and head for the refrigerator for a 'pickle' for it to be confirmed.
Then months later I remember heading right towards the nursery after your mom called telling me that you had come. The nurses at first did not believe I was your Grandma but then one of them noted I had the "Grandma Glow". I also remember that Uncle Peter and Uncle Seth said they never knew Grandpa could drive so fast from Champaign to Dubuque. I guess he was anxious to see his new 'little girl'. Those are just the beginning of our very wonderful memories and you keep adding to them all the time.

Lots of love,
Grandma H

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Johanna!!! Love ya!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...