A dear friend sent these to me today and I thought they were too cute to not send to you, also! We especially thought of you when we saw these, Miss Rebecca.
Aren't those cute? :) I've seen these pictures before. IN FACT! Someone brought this picture into the flower shop one time and asked us to make this puppy bouquet. :) It was a LOT of fun!
Ours is a happy household with 8 kids who desire to share their life with their friends and family. We are glad you stopped by! While it may not always be the "sound of music" you hear, we can always guarantee "sound"!
6 comments:
Aren't those cute? :) I've seen these pictures before. IN FACT! Someone brought this picture into the flower shop one time and asked us to make this puppy bouquet. :) It was a LOT of fun!
they are so cute!
Those are SOOOO cute!! =)
Adorable!!
Thx for sharing them :)
Those are TOO cute!!
A client brought one of these into work for us this week! (I work at a vet clinic) It is really neat! :)
Post a Comment