you can pet sharks,
view sun-bathing seals,
watch majestic polar bears,
see donkeys plod around and around in their pen (this is possibly my favorite picture; so cute!),
and, ladies and gentlemen, see the... *drum roll, please* ... rare Komodo Dragon!!!
Watch as the chimps comb through eachothers' fur. Why take a shower when you have so many friends to keep you nice and clean???
Gaze thirstily at the lush waterfall in the elephant exhibit. Lucky elephants!
The lucky exhibit occupants. I love baby elaphants- don't you?
You know what I discovered? I like going to the zoo!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
At the Zoo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! I haven't been to a zoo since I was 2!
Fun! Zoo's are always great!!
I don't think I went to a zoo since fourth grade. I love Your pictures the donkey one is definitely my favorite!
I love the zoo! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment