BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Completed: Ellie's Sweater

Ellie's knitted sweater is finished. However, due to some slight problems in the pattern, it turned out wider than she is! I liked how simple it was to work with its
easy garter stitch and basic shaping of the rectangles, but it turned out just barely long enough for her and much to big for her, as you can see in the picture.



I did do a colored pattern to make it prettier, and I think that turned out well. It was good practice for me even though it didn't end up perfect. I am now in a "knitting fever" and will have another project to show you soon!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Cute:)

Abigail said...

I think you did a very nice job!

Hannah said...

I think that fact that it is a teeny bit big makes it even more adorable. :) And this way, she can wear it longer! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...