Guess where we went today? We went to an apple orchard with two of our aunts, lots of cousins and some friends. At the farm they have goats (really cute baby goats) that you can pet and feed along with chickens and kittens. There was also a fence maze that you could run through and that was fun too - especially when I would have races through it with my cousins and brother,Si. The little kids liked the play houses that they have there for little kids to play in and the teeter-totters. Even Ri and I had to have a turn on the teeter-totter! But I think the best part (for me anyway) was when we got home and had Apple Doughnuts for dessert after eating lunch. Boy, were they good! Well, I will sign off for now. Until the next time, Hanna
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
We did have a lot of fun! Didn't we?!
Luv Ya
Lots
Ri
We did have alot of fun with you guys! Hanna
Post a Comment