Hello! Just to bring you up to date, our whole family is visiting our Grandpa and Grandma who live in Iowa. The main reason for our trip was to attend my mom’s cousin’s wedding. Our whole family went to the wedding last night, but after that we came back to Grandpa and Grandma’s house and Miss Susie and Miss Debbie watched us while the adults went to the reception. After dinner Miss Susie and Miss Debbie had a surprise for us! They had brought all the American Girl dolls that they and their sisters had while they were growing up, plus a whole box of outfits! We were all totally delighted as they have almost all the dolls in the series: Molly, Addy, Samantha, Felicity, Josephina, Kirsten, and my favorite, Kit. Soph and I have never seen all of the dolls before, except in the magazines, so this was a fun for us! It was like Soph's dream, to see all the American girls! When it was time for Miss Susie and Miss Debbie to go, they left us with Kit, Kirsten, Felicity, and Molly to play with until tomorrow. What fun! Soph and Hanna
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How neat! Rach would have loved that! She is saving up for an american girl doll. I am missing you down here at home!
Much love!
Ri
Hey Von Seven!! What fun!! I love your blog!!! We had fun with you all yesterday!!! Have a good time with Grandpa and Grandma!!
Hey Johanna! How are you doing? This is Sarah :) I got the email you guys sent to my dad. Right now I am just using this blog to communicate with you guys and I will let Allie comment on Sophie's blogs :) She would love that. Hope to hear from you soon.
Sarah
P.S. Did you get the letter I sent you?
I'm glad you had fun with the dolls! No one plays with them at our house much any more, so it was nice to have them used. I'm afraid thier main occupation is sitting on the shelf in my room!
YAY!!!!! That's really fun, Hanna! I have Felicity and Kit. I really like having them sit on my bookshelf. I can't decide which is my favorite, Kit or Felicity...
Post a Comment