BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Toby




Today I played assistant vet and dog groomer to my mom as we gave our dog, Toby, a bath. Toby is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and fairly small - about fifteen pounds. He is a sweet, cute little dog who will keep intruders away by licking them to death. Anyway, today was Toby's time to take a bath and he also needed some stitches taken out. Mom and I trooped down to the basement and proceeded to start by taking out his stitches. Let me tell you, that was not an easy task! Toby was a little apprehensive and did not like what we were doing to him. My job was to restrain Toby and mommy took the stitches out. Once finished, we proceeded on with his bath. Lots of warm water, calm reassurances, and nice smelling shampoo made for a clean dog. After we had semi-dried him with a towel, we took the brush and blow drier to him. By this time, Ri had come over to visit and ended up helping trim some of Toby's hair. In the end, the white of Toby's fur now looks very white and he smells much more respectable. Hanna

5 comments:

Erica said...

Hanna! I just wanted to let you know that I've gotten all your letters! I walked out to the mailbox today with a letter in my hand for you, and when I opened the box there was a letter for me from you! So I have written you, I just haven't gotten it out yet!

I've gotten all three of your letters, so I guess you have the right address now! Yay!

I'll try to send the letter I wrote tomorrow, even though it's a little old. I don't know if you'll get it before conference or not, but oh well.

Rebecca said...

Toby is adorable. I'm thinking about getting a puppy myself. YOu're definitely inspiring me.

The Von Eight said...

Erica-
great! you got my letters! I hoped my letters would reach you and they did! well, I'm looking forward to see you really soon!
Johanna

Grandma H. said...

Toby is the most adorable grandpuppy I could ever ask for :)
Love,
Grandma H.

Sarah said...

Oh, so this was the dog you were telling me about..
He's so cute. I really want a dog, but my dad doesn't seem to think we can handle one :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...