Yesteray in school I came across some information that I found extremely fascinating!
Did you know that...
A 100-pound human body contains enough water to fill an 8-gallon barrel,
enough iron to make a nail,
one teaspoon of sugar,
enough fat to make several bars of soap,
enough carbon to make six thousand pencils,
enough calcium to whitewash a small chicken coop,
enough sulfur and phosphorus to make a small box of matches,
and enough potassium to make the powder of a small shotgun shell?
Isn't that so amazing? I thought that it was so fun to know that we contain all of that inside of us! God has made us all so unique!
Did you know that...
A 100-pound human body contains enough water to fill an 8-gallon barrel,
enough iron to make a nail,
one teaspoon of sugar,
enough fat to make several bars of soap,
enough carbon to make six thousand pencils,
enough calcium to whitewash a small chicken coop,
enough sulfur and phosphorus to make a small box of matches,
and enough potassium to make the powder of a small shotgun shell?
Isn't that so amazing? I thought that it was so fun to know that we contain all of that inside of us! God has made us all so unique!
2 comments:
It is amazing! I prefer to not have the fat though :)
i am so with you, sarah! Hon those facts are amazing!
Post a Comment