I may have mentioned in other posts that my best friend, Ri, was house-training a dog named Rose. We called her Rosie and she was so adorable, fluffy and soft with big brown and white spots and brown freckles on her nose. Rosie is Toby's "aunt" - her sister, Sadie, is Toby's mom. You can see from the picture that Rosie and Toby actually look quite a bit alike. When Ri first got Rosie she was so excited because now we both had dogs and we walked them together and let them socialize with each other. After a month and a half, the time finally came when Rosie was ready to be sold and her last day with Ri came. I had wanted to take some pictures of them together so before she left I took Toby over to Ri's house and tried to get a picture of them together. I say "tried" because they were not cooperating and it took one of us to hold the dogs and the other to take the picture! Here is the result. Aren't they cute?
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The one on the left is Rose and the one on the right is Toby! Awww, thanks hon! I really miss Rose...could you e-mail those pictures to my mom cause I want to put some on my blog! Thanks!
they ARE adorable!
Post a Comment