BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We've Been Tagged!

We have been tagged by Miss Rebecca, one of our blogger friends. Part of the game is to give six random facts about ourselves. We thought we would give one for each of us.
No. 1 walks the dog while riding her bike in 6 inches of snow,
No. 2 taught himself how to knit with orange yarn and 2 pens,
No. 3 has seen President Bush in person,
No. 4 loves to sing boisterously,
No. 5 insists that the only way she will eat toast is if it is burnt,
and No. 6 prays every day that her hair will grow long!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

These are all cute facts :) Johanna, I'm guessing your is the first one..I wish I could walk a dog while biking in 6 inches of snow! We have neither a dog nor snow :(

Moriah A. said...

LOL!

The Von Eight said...

Yes, Sarah, that's me :D

Moriah A. said...

Chris saw George Bush in person? Wow!

Moriah A. said...

One more thing...who do you tag?

Rebecca said...

too funny!! ya'll are so cute!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

"No. 6 prays every day that her hair will grow long!"

I did that when I was younger, it's a very good thing to pry for!

Lady Dvora said...

He tuaght himself to knit with pens? That's great!!
And burnt toast....:)

Anonymous said...

Those are so much fun! Tell #2 that I think knitting with pens sounds pretty tough. And the burnt toast is just funny...I really like your facts. You did a great job with them :)
When did Christopher see Presdent Bush?
I was going to tag you, but I see somebody else already did..oh well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...