Last week mommy decided to dye her hat. It was bright yellow. We had some navy blue dye so we made up a mixture in a pot. I ran to get my white hat so that I could dye it blue, too. Hanna found a pair of socks and a pair of gloves that she wanted to dye blue. Lil got a pair of her socks, Chris got a pair of his gloves, and Si got a wash cloth that he wants to make into a flag. We had so much fun dyeing our things. These are pictures of my hat before it was dyed and after. I think the color is so much prettier.
Friday, February 1, 2008
My Hat
Posted by The Von Eight at 1:50 PM
Labels: school projects, Soph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I lover the blue color! It is very pretty!
Post a Comment