BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Baking Cookies


Yesterday Hanna and I made some cookies; she made chocolate chip and I made oatmeal scotchies. My sisters were watching Little Women and, I have to confess, half the time I was mixing the dough I was also watching the show. Mommy was a little worried that I would forget something, but in the end the cookies turned out pretty well (except for one batch that cooked a little too long :( Anyway, which kind of cookie is your favorite? Chocolate chip or oatmeal scotchie? Si

7 comments:

Moriah A. said...

I have to say that Chocolate chip is my all time favorite!

Grandma H. said...

This is a hard one.
Do I get to test them this weekend?
Love,
Grandma H

Moriah A. said...

Si- um could you give me the recipe to your oatmeal scotchie (spelling?) cookies- it sounds good.... but I do like chocolate chip cookies still... I just thought that I would try something new! Right!?

Erica said...

I'd have to say oatmeal scotchies--because I really don't like chocolate chip cookies! One day I took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie, and it didn't taste good! I don't know what happened, but I haven't liked them since.

I love oatmeal scotchies! They sound really good, Si!

Lady Dvora said...

The Trotter Children all agree on Chocolate Chip!!

Katie said...

Chocolate Chip

Kristi said...

My vote goes to oatmeal scotchies!

Miss Kristi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...