BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Birthday Surprise

This morning when I went to get dressed, my mom told me to put on some nice clothes because she and daddy had a surprise for me. When it got close to lunch time, mommy curled my hair and had me get my coat on. Everyone wondered where I was going - including me! Soon daddy came home on his lunch break and off we went! The big surpise was that daddy took me out to eat! We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Daddy gave me my choice of dessert and I picked apple pie. I had such a nice time with my daddy!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

that sounds like lots of fun, Sophie. I hope you have a great year!

Grandma H. said...

That sure was nice of your Mommy and Daddy.
Aren't surprises fun?
Love,
Grandma

Lady Dvora said...

I remember going to my Daddy's Store and having lunch with him on one of my birthdays...it's one of my favorite brithday memories!
Happy Birthday Sophie!

Anonymous said...

Wow Soph! That sounds wonderful. Did you get whipped cream on your apple pie? Going out to eat with Mom or Dad is always a lot of fun. Happy late Birthday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...