BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Viv-isms


Tonight at dinner, Viv turned to me and said, "Mommy, can I have a tambourine?"
The first thought that went through my head was, "Just what we need around here - MORE noise!" Instead I said to her, "Why do you want a tambourine, Viv?"
She replied, "Because I really like to eat them!"
"Viv, what are you talking about?"
"Those orange things in the bowl on the counter, mommy!"
Ah, tangerines!

Last night I needed to take something out to the garbage. I carried Viv out with me and as we were walking back up to the house, I pointed up into the sky and said, "Look, Viv! See how bright the moon is?"
"Yes," she said as we gazed up into the sky in wonder. Turning her head to see all the stars above she questioned, "I wonder where the Little Nipper is?"

(p.s. the above picture is Viv's clay girl)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wonderful!!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I like "Tambourines" too Viv!

LADY OF THE HOUSE said...

I love these viv-isms. more please!!! bravo!!!
mrs. buckmaster

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...