BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Greatest Invention Survey


This week in math, I have another survey assignment. Because my mom brought me home books from the library on inventions, I thought I would make my survey on the greatest modern invention. Please leave me your comments on which you think is the greatest. At the end of the week, I will give the results!

1) airplane
2) automobile
3) computer
4) telephone
5) electric light
6) other

5 comments:

Grandma H. said...

Hey Josiah,
I think electric light (electricity). Without it we would not have computers. Anyway I want to walk in the LIGHT :)

Grandpa say his vote goes to the airplane.

Sure makes going to Jamaica better than going by boat :)

Love,
Grandma H

Moriah A. said...

Hey Si!
Um...I would have to say electricity because with out it we wouldn't have a lot of things because most everything runs off of electricity! That's my vote....Hey are you ready for me to interview you for your Hero of Faith today! I will come over later! Bye
your Cuz,
Ri

The Von Eight said...

I will vote Si....
I say computers! Although, as grandma said, without electricity we wouldn't have any computers. But I still say computers!
- Johanna

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I agree with Johanna, Computers.

Anonymous said...

airplane! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...