BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Survey Says...


Last Friday in Math I was learning about taking surveys. My assignment for the weekend was to survey people on their favorite movie. Since we had a reception at church yesterday for Mr. and Mrs. Tim, it was the perfect time to get a lot of people's response. The results are in:

Facing the Giants won with a whopping 22 votes!

I'll tell you the rest of the movies and how many people voted for them:
The Chronicles of Narnia = 7 votes
The Sound of Music = 6
The Passion of Christ = 5
Princess Bride = 5
Fiddler on the Roof = 5
Pride and Prejudice = 2
Chariots of Fire = 1 (my good friend, Ike's favorite!)
Other = 7
If you didn't get a chance to vote on Sunday but would like to, leave me a note in the comments.

6 comments:

LADY OF THE HOUSE said...

I'm hopping blogs this evening so I couldn't resist being part of your survey! I love "The Sound of Music". -Mrs. Buckmaster

Katie said...

I'll vote!!! Joe was just telling us about your survey at dinner this evening.

Fiddler on the Roof :)

Grandma H. said...

Can I vote again:)
Good job!
Love,
Grandma H

Lady Dvora said...

This was a great survey idea Josiah! I think I voted for Sound of Music....

Lady Dvora said...

Hi Josiah, Caroline Trotter would like to add their votes.

Caroline- Facing The Giants

Great Idea!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm terribly late, but my favorite is The Chronicles of Narnia. They're all really good movies though...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...