BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Organization 101

This morning mommy and I (along with a little help from the boys :) undertook cleaning and organizing our basement schoolroom. Now, let me tell you, I am always collecting ‘junk’ (papers, pictures, yarn, stencils, pens, markers, I could go on and on) as my mommy calls it. So when we were cleaning, I found quite a lot of my ‘junk’ all over the place! The most astounding item of mine that my mom found was an old Russel Stover's chocolate box. Needless to say, the chocolate box is now in the garbage :( The cleaning took quite a bit of time, but in the end, I looked at our schoolroom and saw a major difference. Our overcrowded shelves filled with school books, art supplies, pictures, and a bunch of daddy's stuff are now neatly organized with extra space leftover. Viv and Lil’s books that were just thrown on the shelving unit with lots of extra papers and coloring books are put away in two orderly stacks. All in all, the entire schoolroom is much more pleasant to be in. Hanna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to come clean out MY school junk?!? Sounds like you did a great job...maybe I should get off the computer and go clean my closets...

Moriah A. said...

I am a total pack rat too!

Moriah A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...