Hi, this is Si! I'm so excited because today, April 16th is exactly 1 month away from May 16th which is the opening day for the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian.
This is the poster picture from the movie. I can hardly wait!
Ours is a happy household with 8 kids who desire to share their life with their friends and family. We are glad you stopped by! While it may not always be the "sound of music" you hear, we can always guarantee "sound"!
3 comments:
Hey Si,
I can't wait how about you?
How many days until "The American Girl" movie?
Can't believe you don't have that posted? :)
Love you,
Grandma H.
I'm with you Si, I've been waiting for PC, for FOREVER it seems:-)
"For Narnia!"
Lydia
si- are you going to see it in theaters?? I can't wait until it comes out! I am counting down the days!
Post a Comment