BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Narnia Fun

I took a quiz that was on a Narnia website to see what character I would be in the Narnia books and I turned out to be most like Susan Pevinsie! The description of me/Susan ran thus: As Susan, you are mature and respectable, yet with your 'motherly' role you can be quite bossy. Still, you can always be trusted to be loyal and faithful. Does that sound like me?! To take the quiz and find out which character you are, go to:
http://narniaweb.com/
and click on "Personality Quiz". Have fun!

3 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I love Narniaweb!! It's the best place for all Narnian news :-)

I've taken this quiz several times, I usally get Mr. Beaver, Prince Rilian or Susan. I think it depends on my mood. This time I was Rilian "you are brave, noble and intelligent, but easily misguided!"

ummm...

Moriah A. said...

I tag you! Go to my blog to find out the rules!

Grandma H. said...

Johanna,

I took the quiz. This is what it said:

You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

What do you think???? :)

What about Josiah? Who was he most like?

Of course Sophie is LUCY!!!!!

And what about Christopher????

Love,
Grandma H.

I'll see if I can get Grandpa to do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...