BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring, Spring, Spring!

When the snow starts to melt

And warmer breezes blow,
Trees begin to blossom
And farmers start to sow
I know that spring is here!
When I see the little violets poke their heads
out of the ground,
And the robins return to fill
The neighborhood with their cheerful sound
I know that spring is here!

When I see a frisky squirrel
Out gathering food supplies,
Or a bunny rabbit eating dandelions
And friends calling out "Hi"
I know that spring is here!
When I see all this beauty around me,
I think of what God has done for me
so undeserving of His love,
My heart fills with joy when I see
That spring is here!

-Written by Hanna

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi Johanna! That was a really nice poem! A+!!!
Abigail

Sarah said...

That was great poem! A+ is right! Just the other day I was trying to rhyme a poem and realized how hard it is! Good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...