Yesterday we went to the dentist to get our teeth cleaned. I liked it a lot! When my hygenist finished cleaning my teeth, she gave me a new toothbrush, some toothpaste, floss, a mirror and some pink sunglasses! I liked going to the dentist and getting my teeth clean and white!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.
Congrats! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.
PALAVROSSAVRVS REX
i bet you teeth looked lovely after you got them cleaned!
I like going to the dentist too! I've never got pink sun glasses though...
This is the way we brush our teeth
Brush our teeth
Brush our teeth
This is the way we brush our teeth
So they don't fall out...
Love you,
Grandma H.
Can't wait to see you in those pink sunglasses Lil Mae
Post a Comment